Exemplary Christian Associations in Europe: Christians in Architecture and Planning. United Kingdom (8th of Twelve).
An independent group of professionals trying to think through how being a Christian should affect what they do.
Seeking to glorify God:
- By encouraging and helping all Christians engaged professionally in the practice or teaching of Architecture, Urban Design, Land Use and Transportation Planning to examine their profession and theories from a Christian standpoint;
- By presenting Jesus Christ as Saviour and Lord to those in these professions;
- By encouraging closer fellowship and deepening faith between Christians;
- By ensuring a Christian voice on the Professional matters of the day;
- By supporting those preparing to enter the Professions.
Find out more about Christians in Architecture and Planning here.